Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Supwise Pre-Gotcha Day Pawty!











Oh my dog! The supwize is from @BorisKitty! He saveded hims allowances to buy me gifties at dogtoys.com for my Gotcha/Birfday Day! Isn't he the sweetest buddy? My Gotcha Day isn't until July 11 but @BorisKitty said we could has a pawty now with the pwezzies he sended. KEWL! We is always up for a pawty! And @BorisKitty even sended some stuffs for the kittehs from cattoys.com. But we saves that for another bloggie - might take some time to get pics of the kittehs with their stuffs since they is very shy.




And there is more...






That was pawsome fun and I has to say, kwite unexpected. It werked out perfekt tho because you see, last night I was kind of bummed. Foster sisfur Pumpkin is such a good pawty dawg (unlike bad Jack) and I had found out Pumpkin was not going to be at my Gotcha Day pawty on July 11. Mom tooked her for a meet and greet with some adopshun applicants last night and the peeples is going to be adopting Pumpkin this Saturday, July 4. So I is very happy that I had to have one more pawty with Pumpkin before she leaves for her furever home. Now she can has her own Gotcha Day pawties! She had good pwactice here. Thanks @BorisKitty for all of the grate pwezzies and for one last pawty with Pumpkin!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! that's so sweet of Boris! Congrats on pawsome presents!!! Wow!
    That jack is sooooooo funny :o)
    And we're so happy to hear Pumpkin found her forever home! That's really really great news!
    *high paw*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys luk like u had a pawsome pawty! I loved seesing you in your hats!

    So glads you gots to pawty wif pumpkin bfur da doption day. Punkin a lucky dawg to be fostered by you and ur sisfurs.

    Since Jack stealded da ducky guess Jack now in ducky club?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Boriskitty that so nice of you. And I was wondering the same thing about Jack - He in the duckie club? I sorry u loosing ur pal Pumkin. I know u gonna miss her. But at same time u know she gonna be luved and hugged where she going :)
    Manxington

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is some awesome stuff. Boris Kitty is sure nice!!!

    ReplyDelete