Friday, May 27, 2011

Bad, Bad Blogger!

Grrrrr on Blogger! I knows lots of us has been hasing problems with getting into our bloggies and posting commenties.  Efur since yesterday Blogger has locked the door on my bloggie dashboard and WILL NOT LET ME IN!  I scratched and whined and nuttin.  Blogger kept saying on me that me top sekrit code werd be rong.  They LIE!
So coz I use Firefox, I tried using Internet Eggsplorer today and wahla! I got on my dashboard and I can read bloggies! (Still not werking on Firefox.)

But I still could not leave commenties coz it would tell me to sign in then wham, Blogger would slam the door on me and lock me out and nom my commenty.  Sooooooo - I used those Road Dogs as Ginnie Piggies and put a commenty on their bloggie as "anonymoose" and it werked!  So fur all of you wot is hasing prawblems with Blogger booting you out of the commenties, gib this a try and see if'n it werks fur you.  Pick "anonymoose" where it say "Comment As" and just rite your names in the commenty so we knows you is not anonymoose.  Udderwise we all be incognito. 
And Blogger, I has one thing to say fur you fur locking all of us out...

13 comments:

  1. You show 'em, Shawnee!! Bite Blogger in the butt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh-oh, glad we're not blogger.

    We read this just a little while ago. You aren't the only one having the problem.

    http://blogging.nitecruzr.net/2011/05/blog-owners-unable-to-login-to-blogger_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry Blogger is giving you SO much problems!!! I like the last picture. Blogger deserves it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, put the bitey on blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh oh! Wonder if I'll have trouble the next time I try to post something...

    Your mouth is much bigger, so could you put the bitey on Blogger for me, too, please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Shawnee - we just tried this over at George's 'cause Blogger wouldn't let us post and it WORKED! You're a genius. George's is the only one we've tried it on so far. We think some blogs may not allow anonymous comments, but some will. This is so frustrating! Oh, yeah, Tessa's Mom also told us to change our settings under Comments from "embedded" to "pop up" so we did. Not sure if it's helped yet. Will let you know.

    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha, we saw your anonymoose coment on road dog tales and we knew it was you by your wonderful way of writing:) Blogger has really been acting up lately. Time for it to shape up and do so now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We had trouble getting on to comment this morning, but it was fixed by this afternoon, thank goodness! You might want to try importing your blogger feeds into Google Reader. That way, even if you get locked out of Blogger, you can still read other posts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMD! That last picture is hysterical. If blogger messes up my superhero party on Monday that may be my mom chasing someone up a tree!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  10. Get him Shawnee - bitey him in tne rear & take a big chunk out. Mine is finaly working, but it took 4 days to get there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't had any problem. I wonder if it depends on which version of Firefox you're using.

    I love you putting the bitey on blogger. That pic is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You sure know how to show 'em! I'd bite them in the butt too! I've had a lot of problems with the latest version of Firefox, but I have a MAC. Nonetheless, it sure it frustrating....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmmmmm< i dint ave those problems even tho i be using Firefox but i keep it in mind iffens we do get trubble later.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry fur hasing to turn on the word verification thingy but I has been getting spammed big time here lately.