Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Anna's Spectacular Tongue-tacular Contest!

So my fwend Anna, wot is also a shepherd dog like me, is hasing a tongue contest and I is going to enter! You can click on the pikshur below to go to Anna's website for details on the contesty to win kewl pwizes but hurry, coz you has to enter by October 30!



Now at first I did not think I could enter coz my tongue never hangs down low. Anna said you did not need a pikshur to enter but I tolded my mom that we does so has tongue pikshurs of me coz she has not cleaned up her pikshur files on her pooter and I woz sure there woz some in there wot woz rejected coz they woz all tongue. And voila!

My tongue mite not hang down low but I can cover my whole nose wif it! So here is my entry, Anna!

10 comments:

  1. That is just the coolest tongue curl! Must be a shepherd thing cuz Freyja can do it so furry mucho goods, too☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome tongue curl Shawnee!!!! Good luck in the contest.
    Ernie & Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome!!! Even more so when there's something on your nose like ice cream!! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shawnee,

    That's a great tongue picture! You look adorable! I hope you win!

    Purrs,
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grrrreat job!

    I knew woo would have a just the perfekht tongue shot!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck Shawnee! nice curling job you got there! BOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shot with your tongue!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dat is a pawsome tongue pic my sweet furriend! I finks you should wins MOL hehehe

    Thanks for your comment on my bloggie today, da daddy thought it funny to pulls my tunnels ends up and dat was da result.

    Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a longgggggg tonque
    I now sure you win ..... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. iz u lickin da snots from u snouts?

    U haz one of dem big tongues like in dat pikshur iffen u would sit still wif it in u mouth! silly dawgy

    ReplyDelete

Sorry fur hasing to turn on the word verification thingy but I has been getting spammed big time here lately.