
There was much excitements in the car. We all barreled out of the car and there was some confushuns at first about who was going to walk with who...

We finally decided foster dog Buttons and I would walk wif mom and Dixie and Sydney would walk wif the boy. But Buttons was so slow and I cried the whole time coz the udders was so far ahead. Can you see them way far away ahead of us?

They finally stopped and waited for us to catch up.

Then we tried to stay togedder better coz I was giving mom a hedake wif my crying and carrying on...

At the end of our famblee mini hike, we taked a group pikshur:

And then we tolded the boy thank you for going along so we could all goes on a hike togedder, which we donnot gets to do very often.

It mite be the first hike in the woods wot foster sis Buttons ever had and she liked it lots!
Tank woo fur sharing this special Famblee Hike!
ReplyDeleteI bet all of woo had such FUN!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
This is so great. It sounds like you had a great day! You all look so excited to all be riding in the car together. I'm glad Buttons got this chance for her first hike too. You all look so pretty in your group pikshur!
ReplyDeleteMany purrs to you and your mom,
Lucy
Oh very cool! Love that you all got to go together, great group pic!!!!
ReplyDeleteMy mommy and I LOVE your blog Shawnee! Always fun and interesting and the prettiest piccies.
ReplyDeleteI would like to put your blog in my fave linkys ok?
I have a message for you in my newest blog entry =)
PS, Ifn my mommy took us kitties for a hike it would be chaos. You doggies are better hikers ;)
We are so happy that all of you gots to go all at once an' especially happy and glad that Buttons went along because a new exPURRience is wonderful for making a well-rounded canine☺
ReplyDelete