Monday, February 15, 2010

Could We Has Your Opinion, Pweeze?

Mom wants to enter this contesty on her Twitter account where she can wins a pair of Yaktrax wot goes on her shoos to gibs her better trakshun on snow and ice for hiking. This is wot she has to do:

Where have your Yaktrax been? From now until the end of February, Yaktrax wants to see photos of where your Yaktrax have been. The top 5 photos will receive a new pair of Yaktrax Pro ($30.00 Value)!


Now mom alreddy has Yaktrax wot she uses in the snows but the boy does not so if'n mom were to win, she would get them for the boy so he can hike in the snows wif us. On our hike today mom taked 341 pikshurs! Well, that included hiking pikshurs but still! You should has seen some of the posishuns she had to get herself in to take these pikshurs of her feets. Totally embarrassing! She narrowed the opshuns down to 9 and now we cannot decide which pikshur to use. So can you pritty pweeze look at them and tell us in the survey thingie below which your fave is? This is wot mom will tweet with the pikshur she submits:

@yaktrax helped me keep up with my dog at Harriman State Park, NY on Presidents Day.

So here is the pikshurs wif nummers corresponding to the survey thingie:










OK, so here is the poll thingie.


Thank you for halping us!

16 comments:

  1. Will the Yaktrax peoples truly appreciate how beautiful of a doggie you are, Shawnee? I liked Picture 2 best 'cause it's such a great picture of YOU. Nice pic of the Yaktrax, too, I suppose... *snickers*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hard to choose just one...I like #2and #3...and #9... and #6...
    Voted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can I vote more than once? I wanna vote again!
    i think they'd appreciate the stairs... but #6 has that professionallike ad flavor...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like #3 because it shows something that might be kinda unsafe to tackle without spikes. I also like #9 because it shows how hoomans can get the same spikey grip we dawgs get with claws. I voted for #3 because it looked cool from a marketing angle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We voted for 2 but we like 3 and 8 also. 3 looks kind of scary even if you have the spikey things. But the views at 2 and 8 show why it's worth getting there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was really hard, but we narrowed it down to 2 & 3. We voted for 3. We hope you win!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun that must have been trying to take photos of her feet. We came by to vote on number 3 and see others like that one too. We think it is will be a one of a kind photo in the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think #2.. if you add a thought bubble, it would be very funny! I love da expression on your face, and it's a good whot of da shoes too! hehehe! GOOD LUCK! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hai Shawnee, pikshure 2 is da bestest cuz da look on your face is pwiceless! Meow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can only imagine your embarrassment as your mom tried to take those photos! Maybe they'll send you something too! Every supermodel has a fee...maybe a shiney new orangy no huntin-me vest? Or maybe just some noms?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I luv #2 an #9 is great 2 but I voted 4..............#2 HeeHee Good Luck!!

    Tweetypie/Gunner

    ReplyDelete
  12. I picked #4, showing an (almost) pristine pathway with your mom following you, (trying to keep up?) - which would be so much more difficult without yaktracks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What great pikhs!

    They were all good but #2 just soooooooo summed it up!

    How khool to see others feel the same way!

    Good lukhk!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pawsome pics! I voted, we just luvs dat all dem pics has you in it too! #2 is purrfect!

    Purrrrrrrrrrs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pee Sss - could you updates my bloggie address so you knows when I has a new post? http://blog.nipandbones.com, shows 3 weeks ago on your blog roll but I has been posting to my new blog address.

    Purrrrrrrrrrrrrs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Shawnee! I say #2 is the perfect picture! Hold on..Grimy is tuggin at my tail..What that Grimy? You sure Grimy...this important stuff u know.. Grimy say he like 2 and 9. Grimy says maybe if they see #9 they give extra shoes cause you showing extra feet.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry fur hasing to turn on the word verification thingy but I has been getting spammed big time here lately.